Fundamentals of Natural Lifemanship is back with another 2-day training at the Ebony Horsewomen Equestrian and Agricultural Center!
Join us on August 11th-12th to learn about science and art of connection as well as the recovery and positive development through the process of building connected relationships.
The Fundamentals of NL training teaches how the brain develops and changes to accommodate survival and other needs; why relationships are so central to neurodevelopment; and how to intentionally build relationships in ways that support health and healing of self and others. Natural Lifemanship’s TF-EAP is founded on the modern neurobiology research that has given rise to trauma-informed care in mental health and human services.
This training is for:
- Mental health professionals
- Horse professionals
- Anyone with an interest in neuroscience and trauma-informed care
- Anyone with an interest in healthy relationships with self and others
- Anyone concerned with recovery
- Those with an interest in horses, horse-human partnerships, and many kinds of animal-assisted therapy
- Those who wish to pursue certification in Natural Lifemanship